Two days and counting

It’s now only two days before the Port of Tauranga half Ironman, a race that I have waited a year for to once again try and stand on top if the podium.  I can safely say that I am in the best shape of my life, all my training over the last few months has gone perfectly so my confidence is sky high. Obviously this doesn’t mean I will win, far from it but I have ticked all the boxes and believe I have given myself every possible chance to do so. I am so excited to get on the start line but as always it’s been a team effort to get to this point so I would like to thank everyone who has supported me over the year and I just hope I can re pay everyone by finally “knocking the bastard off”. Anyway I will keep this blog short and will let you know how the race went as soon as possible.
Cheers
James

No comments:

Post a Comment